Publications on our experience of recovery from addiction are available at many group meetings. These include:
- The White Booklet – a short introduction the NA programme
- The Basic Text (“The Blue Book”) – a guide detailing the NA program as a whole, including the 12 steps and 12 traditions, and a selection of member stories.
- Just For Today – thoughts on recovery, one for each day of the year
- It Works – How and Why (“Green & Gold”) – an in depth look into each of the 12 steps and 12 traditions
- The Step Working Guide (“Large Green & Gold”) – a step by step guide, with questions
- Living Clean – a guide to ongoing recovery and living in the program of Narcotics Anonymous
Some helpful links for the newcomer include: