Publications on our experience of recovery from addiction are available at many group meetings. These include:
- The White Booklet – a short introduction the NA programme
- The Basic Text (“The Blue Book”) – a guide detailing the NA program as a whole, including the 12 steps and 12 traditions, and a selection of member stories.
- Just For Today – thoughts on recovery, one for each day of the year
- It Works – How and Why (“Green & Gold”) – an in depth look into each of the 12 steps and 12 traditions
- The Step Working Guide (“Large Green & Gold”) – a step by step guide, with questions
- Living Clean – a guide to ongoing recovery and living in the program of Narcotics Anonymous
Information Pamphlets and NA booklets are available here
Further information on literature, as well as periodicals and alternative language publications are available on the world NA website.
Links to downloadable service publications are available on our service page