Saturday, to 8:30 pm
• All members are required to wear masks as per government regulations.
• Temperature will be taken at the door and members registering a temperature of 37.8 or higher will be refused entry.
• Sanitizer will be available at the door and all members are requested to sanitize their hands upon entry.
• Chairs will be spaced in order to ensure social distancing. Please observe social distancing in your interactions with others outside of the meeting hall.
• A register will be taken for contact tracing purposes. The following details will be required: name & contact details (phone number).
• In order to protect anonymity as much as possible, the group will provide a ""register jar"" system. Members will be provided with a piece of paper to write their details, which will then be placed into a jar. This jar will remain, unopened, with me (the standing GSR) for a period of 6 weeks, after which the contents will be destroyed. HOWEVER, please note that in the case of an outbreak or emergency, these details may be required for contact tracing purposes and will be passed on to the relevant authority.
5 other meetings at this location
294 Main Rd
* The meeting is held in the hall on the side of the church
* Please do not park in Baker and Bisset Streets as your car will be towed