Wednesday, to 9:00 pm
Physical meeting special requirements:
• Facemask to be worn at all times
• Temperature screening – Anyone with a temperature exceeding 37.5⁰C will be refused entry
• Sanitizer will be provided and members will be required to sanitize on entry
• No physical contact and social distancing to be adhered to at all times
• COVID-19 Attendance register to be completed on entry with at least first name and contact number including declaration questions answered
• No tea/coffee break or refreshments offered
• No literature or keyrings will be available – Preambles and readings will be distributed electronically
• Seating will be set out as per social distancing requirements. This is not to be re-arranged during the meeting. Once seated, members are permitted to leave the venue but will not be permitted to return while the meeting is running.
• Maximum venue capacity of 25 people. Service members will try and ensure that newcomers/people in their first 90 days/people that don’t have access to the online platform will have preference for attending the meeting.
• There will be a service member attending to access at the door at all times
Online password: 317994
13 Dublin St