What is NA?
Narcotics Anonymous (NA) is a non-profit fellowship of men and women for whom drugs had become a major problem. We are recovering addicts who meet regularly to help each other stay clean. If you’re an addict, NA can help. Narcotics Anonymous offers recovery to addicts around the world. We focus on the disease of addiction rather than any particular drug. Our message is broad enough to attract addicts regardless of gender, race, creed or religion.
Regional website: http://na.org.za/
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA) is not known by any other name or abbreviation
- NA is not affiliated to, and has no sponsorship relationship with any other organisations
- NA South Africa does not train or employ any counsellors
- NA does not charge for any services rendered
- These stem from our traditions